Commute with enterprise
The San Diego State University Vanpool Program is one component of the University's broader “Rideshare” Program. This voluntary program provides SDSU faculty and staff, the opportunity to share commuting costs by travelling to/from work with other SDSU employees living in communities close by to one another. Riding together adds up to more savings, less pollution and valuable time back in your day!
- Save up to $6,000* per year with $400/mo subsidy
- Plus FREE FUEL provided by SDSU
- Alternate driving to reduce stress and get time back in your day to use how you choose
- Recent-model vehicles with the latest safety features
- Full insurance coverage, maintenance, and 24/7 roadside assistance included
- Emergency Guaranteed Ride Home Program eligible
- Month-to-month flexibility
In providing this opportunity, SDSU is committed to the highest standards of service within the University’s fiscal ability.
The Vanpool Program is administered through Commute with Enterprise.