Lyft & Uber
Utililizing Lyft & Uber
SDSU has worked with Lyft and Uber to establish set pick-up & drop-off points at key locations on campus for your safety. These locations reduce roadway congestion, improve vehicle traffic, and increase pedestrian safety on campus. Each area is ADA accessible and clearly marked with campus signage.
- Aztec Circle Dr. at Rec. Field 103
- 55th St. at P11
- Remington Rd. at Huaxyacac West
- 5700 Hardy Ave.
- University Towers
- Lindo Paseo at KPBS
- 5245 Campanile Dr.
- Hardy Ave at Campus Green
- East Campus Drive at Tenochca
- College Ave. Information Booth
- P17A at Villa Alvarado
This map shows you current pick-up & drop-off points as well as on-campus housing locations.
- Always request your ride beforehand and wait safely inside or in a well-lit & safe area.
- Before getting into the car, ALWAYS -
- "Match & Ask:" MATCH the photo of your driver, the car's make, model, color & license plate
- ASK "Who are you here for?" & "What is your name?"
- Do not get into the car if any of these are wrong.
- Stay safe while in route.
- Sit in the back seat so you can exit through either door.
- Share your route info with friends/family by clicking “Share status” (in Uber app) or “Send ETA” (in Lyft app) so friends can track your trip and know when you arrive.
- Monitor your route on the app’s map or on your own map